qwerty wrote:One thing everyone loves to talk about is cosplays they're going to make. So here's the list of the ones I'm going to do.
1. Banjo (with a Kazooie stuffy) mascot style from Banjo Kazooie. Yes it will be difficult and expensive but so worth it.
2. Pink Power Ranger, because I do martial arts.
3. Sakura from Naruto
4. Zelda and Link from Legend of Zelda. This will be my own take on them though and not a direct cosplay.
5. Van from Escaflowne, mostly just for the wing structure.
6. Various and assorted Bulmas from Dragonball Z.
7. Altair from AC1.
8. Main dude from Fallout 3.
Those are the ones I've thought of so far, but I'm sure there will be more. And if you're wondering if I'm crazy, no I'm not, I'm a professional costumer and most of these will be used for internet movies and portfolio pieces.
If anyone has any questions on building cosplay or just basic sewing tips feel free to ask!
Cannibalxashi wrote:Kat from DmC: Devil may cry & Morrigan from Darkstalkers.
I'm still looking for a DmC Dante or Vergil for pics, but no luck LOL.
I'm also working on Mistral from MGSR, but that won't be done till next year ....
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest